I need help

Considering that Dell computers are fully customizable, the specs posted more than likely may not match with what Dudemcbob0876 has.

ISOwner has the right idea, CPU-Z is a great little program. Another would be PC Wizard or even Belarc Advisor, both of which will tell you everything you'll need to know about your computer. :D

If it is 2 years old it is probably a socket 478 which would mean a whole new mobo, and since the Dell form factor is most likely BTX you need to build a whole new computer. Now depending on the games you want to run and if you have an agp slot you can just upgrade the RAM and video card and have a decent computer, but if you want a computer to run Vista then just build a new system.

Well then, the first advice I can give you is to get find a job to raise the money you'll need for any upgrades. I realize that you are 13, but you can ask around the neighborhood and offer to mow lawns, do general yard work or cleanup. Even offering to walk dogs can nab you some money. Maybe ask mom or dad for any extra chores to do for a few bucks.

yeahthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom