Re: I need help !
for water cooling, i would get a custom setup. Seriously, it will provide you with the best performance. Ill give you a list of good water cooling components right here:
1. CPU Block: Swiftech Storm Rev.2
2. GPU Block: DangerDen Maze 4
3. Pump: DangerDen G5, or Swiftech MCP 655. They are the same pump.
4. Radiator: DangerDen BIX3 or BIX2 depending on space available.
5. Fans: 3 or 2 depending on radiator Sanyo Denkis or Deltas.
6. Tubing: 3/8" ID Tygon.
7. No resevor, use a T-line.
8. Steel wurm drive clamps.
That should sum it up. If you get that kind of setup, it will be soooo gooood. hahha.