I Need A Dvd Recoder!

What the hell?

WHy do you need a recorder to PLAY DVD's, and who in their right mind would think you could get one for free?!

If you are serious at all... Costco has a LiteOn recorder for $150(works like a VCR) Really nice quality, but mine recently died :p

If you want a computer one, I just got an NEC 3520 for about $61 total. I just ordered it so no idea how it actually works...

Also, check ebay. if you're feeling lucky, some DVD recorders simply use IDE drive in them. Perhaps you could find one with a bad power supply and steal the drive out of it...

Hey don't dis me ok first off I know what a dvd recorder is and second off I know you cant get for free im not a retard if u paid any attention at all the thread is called i need a dvd RECODER NOT RECORDER so dont even start

U mean u need decoder!!! Just install some dvd playing software such as powerdvd or summat, it comes with it!!

look around yourself. You also came here looking for someone to find you a case and you didnt look yourself. SEARCH IT ON GOOGLE. Please do some research yourself.

I have looked and about the case I have looked for that too but I know very few sites other than newegg tigerdirect and zipzoomfly so just shut up because i wanted help finding a case that i did look for.

Back
Top Bottom