I need a cd crack! I OWN THE GAME!

Laxgoalie1

In Runtime
Hi,

Im looking for a cd-crack for Civilization 4 and call of duty 2. I own both games, and for call of duty 2 you need a key anyways. I just hate always putting in other cds. So can you help me?

If you own both games the CD crack will be with the CD case of that game, look inside of it. I own Call of Duty 2 and my CD key is right inside of the cd

You have to use the CD keys supplied with the game, if youve bought the game legit, the keys will be supplied. why exactly do you need a CD crack? if your trying to find a crack for a downloaded version, we cant help you, thats illegal...

No, he means a crack so he doesnt have to keep putting the disk in each time he wants to play.

The best bet is to have a look on Google and/or ask in the Civilization and Call of Duty forums.

Good luck with it,
J

Why need a CD crack then? This looks suspicious...

OH, a NoCD crack? Well...I won't be elpful here, but I'll PM you

All my games are like that. I hate it too. Everytime you want to play a different game, you have to pull the CD out and put in the other CD for that game. Imagine if you have 10 games on your PC. You'll be getting plenty of exercise.

Lol yeah, you can get them for age of empires, but I am not sure about other games, just Google it,

Back
Top Bottom