I need a bit of help..

hey BigLu i am alos building my computer can u suggest some parts that would be good for me to buy if i wanted to play battlefield 2 on my computer halflife etc(i have no parts rite now so can u give me a list of parts that good)

HAHA, ok, hmmmm, dingle, look on www.newegg.com, they are awesome for comptuer parts. Get an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ venice core or higher. and i need a price range here.

you know, i can help more than one person. =) and i'm not the best computer person either, there are others wayyyyy more experienced than i on this forum.

BF2 is not that demanding. A geforce 6600 GT will suit your needs. Unless your like DB and LOVE TOP END then just get two 7800s

Nik00117 said:
BF2 is not that demanding. A geforce 6600 GT will suit your needs. Unless your like DB and LOVE TOP END then just get two 7800s

LMAO! GEE THX... LMAO! I dont love top end, I thrive on it. If you have the money, why not right? LMAO. BTW, to all those gamers out there, I will be getting another preorder of FEAR, so I will have YET ANOTHER FREE 5 beta passes tomorrow! BE ON THE LOOKOUT EARLY IN THE MORNING or mid afternoon!

Back
Top Bottom