I Need the best possible internet protection

Prodigy146

Fully Optimized
What program should i use?

Even though i want to keep viruses away i also want my ip hidden as much as possible when i am online. i got a letter in the mail about my 'downloading' and now i am desperate for a good firewall.

Right now i have peer guardian, windows defender and windows firewall. what should i get.

Firewall won't stop the monitoring that lead to the letter

Use a proxy or get invited to a closed torrent is about the only way to defeat the monitoring.

One sure fire way to stop the letters is stop illegal downloading

What program should i use?

Even though i want to keep viruses away i also want my ip hidden as much as possible when i am online. i got a letter in the mail about my 'downloading' and now i am desperate for a good firewall.

Right now i have peer guardian, windows defender and windows firewall. what should i get.

They are monitoring the torrent swarms, no firewall is going to protect you. The letters are typically quite bull anyways and shouldn't be regarded.

well the letter says ESA has contacted my internet provider. who the hell is esa?

right now i encrypted my whole hard drive with truecrypt and i have nod32 and peer guardian set up. i just need more suggestions.

One sure fire way to stop the letters is stop illegal downloading

lol

well the letter says ESA has contacted my internet provider. who the hell is esa?

right now i encrypted my whole hard drive with truecrypt and i have nod32 and peer guardian set up. i just need more suggestions.

lol

I know somone else has said this, but joining a private tracker could help. Using Peer-guardian will also help....

I know that it's not as good, but why not get a rapidshare premium account, and use google to find what your looking for?

(hint: click on google ;))

well maybe your right ill use google.. sorry i asked a question guys

ill stick to google ;)

Back
Top Bottom