Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Baseband Member
All Star's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 28
Default I need basic help!!

I took apart my comp. and trying to put it back together.

Where does the power sw/led thingy plug into?

All Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
Baseband Member
cyo's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 21
Default Re: I need basic help!!

Power sw stands for power switch. It just depends on your motherboard as to where they plug in.

Usually looks something like this.

You won't hurt anything if you attach the power switch to the wrong connector in the block, but you won't get the PC to turn on either. If you have the manual for your motherboard take a look at it to see where they plug in. Hope this helps
cyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0