I know this isn't the place but...

BGates14

In Runtime
I need answers or an answer or something fast / now. I got a trojan this week and today I just decided to reinstall windows. I cleared the hard drive, reinstalled, but when it gets to that setup its totally different from normal once your like setting up XP with that guy in the glasses. I get asked different things and go through different steps.

The main problem: None of my usb things, aside from an external hard drive, are working. biggest problem with that is, my keyboard and mouse is usb, so basically I can't use them, I have to use the green/purple connector things. Even using a USB to green connector doesnt work for the usb mouse. Everything worked before the reboot, and now it's not. I also cannot figure out how to set up my internet, when normally it just instantly configures and finds it.

Any help or suggestions would be great, no one is responding to my other posts in the Hardware/Software, this is where most people are, sorry if this bothers anyone, thanks.

What type of motherboard do you have?

If you know how to do it, or you have a motherboard with it, check to see the status of usb legacy.

Maybe it worth to try switch this motherboard for other computer and try to fix from there?

Back
Top Bottom