i kno its in the wrong section but noone checks the other sectio

CompMan

Fully Optimized
ok, today im getting a server from my friend..its a quad processer 2 gig of ram and thats all i kno..the processors are all Pentium 3 Xeon 600mhz a piece...my first question is will this server handle counter strike condition zero dedicated server..if so what should i do to set it up..i used my computer as a server beofre and i kno that u go into tools (in steam) and install dedicated server and than install AMX mod X..but everytime i did this my ip showed up with a wierd port when u find the server in the steam list..the port was like 63305 or something when usually its 27015..do i have to open ports or what?!..oo yea and that port number changed everytime closed the server and re-opened it..i have a D-link DI-624 router...thank you so much for taking the time to read this..

if you could point me in the right direction it would be great!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to tell you, there aren't any quad cored processors out yet. At least, the Pentium 3 Xeon isn't considered quad cored.

He means there are four processors in it, that is, four actual chips... I think that's what he means anyway.

Back
Top Bottom