I Just Ordered This Board..

this is going to be my first comp i actually built piece by piece. and i want a bomb system.. so what would be the best video card out right now for the best price? i dont have alotto spen on just one part..lol... but under 250 would work i would perferr under 200 tho.. thank you :)

yea i already have a geforce 9800 gt 512. but i want to upgrade. iam going to keep this computer how it is and give it to my wife so she can game with mee and i wanna build me a bomb rig

Nice board, i would say this card http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?moduleno=243014 i was going to get it for my machine but havnt got enougth cash :(

Hope this helps....

unless I missed something, we are skipping one of the most important parts of the equation, his resolution, and even beyond that the resolution he may have plans on having in the near future...

the other important part missing so far is the power supply, with the kinds of cards we're suggesting plan on spending at least third of the price of the video card for a quality power supply that can run it, and the system as a whole, adequately...

Back
Top Bottom