I have a quick question.

FenderG101

Baseband Member
Ok...I have a tungsten E2 With Bluetooth and I want to be able to access the internet on it with bluetooth If I gotThis Thing Could I Connect my Palm Tungsten E2 on it and access the internet? and If So will you please look at This One and tell me which one would be better to get for what I am wanting to do?

FenderG101 said:
Ok...I have a tungsten E2 With Bluetooth and I want to be able to access the internet on it with bluetooth If I gotThis Thing Could I Connect my Palm Tungsten E2 on it and access the internet? and If So will you please look at This One and tell me which one would be better to get for what I am wanting to do?

by the way i think of it, looks like it used for connecting your phone and other devices.. not sure though..

as far as i know....bluetooth adapters are only for connecting pc and bluetooth enabled device...I dont think u can use it as modem.....

dhaval_1920 said:
as far as i know....bluetooth adapters are only for connecting pc and bluetooth enabled device...I dont think u can use it as modem.....
but it says that supports PDA's and mY Palm is a PDA with Bluetooth...and if I have my palm plugged into my computer with the hotsync cable I can connect with PPOE (or whatever it is called) if I have a certain program running

hey hey....take it easy.....all I can think of right now is to call Palm customer service and ask them if the adapter will do what you are trying to do....

Back
Top Bottom