I have a Problem With Internet Explorer

Ok well ir an Nortin Anti Virus. It deteced 3 things some spyware,something called system doctor and i forgat the other. The recommended action said Exclude i dont kno what that does but i said ok and did it restarted my computer.. clicked on my Internet Explorer and it i got the Runtime Error again Runtime Error C+++++ something like that .

And i dont got the recover disk thing. Dam this really suckx..for some reason i just dont like fireFox some games..ect websites dont work on this.

Was i suppose to choose the action Exclude!?!? any other ideas?

I think you need a slap for saying that you hate Firefox.. Firefox is a way better browser than Internet Explorer (IMO).

Anyway.. Try running any anti-spyware programs to get rid of any bits that may be lurking around, then like recommended above, reinstall IE using the windows disk.

Jamie.

NA i dont FireFox i Admit is pretty fast and good but im use to using IE and there are some sites that only IE runs.

Chimaera said:
you can get an ie pluging for FF that let's you open those pages.

U got a link for that mate so i can get rid of IE from me system. Cheers

Mick

Chimaera said:
you can get an ie pluging for FF that let's you open those pages.

Yeah, I use that. Its quite handy for sites where the admins have not bothered to add support for Firefox.. Its called 'IE Tab' I think, check it out.

Loving my Firefox :D

firefox.jpg

Jamie.

jamieoliver22 said:
I think you need a slap for saying that you hate Firefox.. Firefox is a way better browser than Internet Explorer (IMO).

Anyway.. Try running any anti-spyware programs to get rid of any bits that may be lurking around, then like recommended above, reinstall IE using the windows disk.

Jamie.
It is all a matter of opinion.

Back
Top Bottom