I hate Intel with a ******* passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how am i supposed to search for something when i dont even remember the thread name, it was not my thread, it was someone elses and they where debating whether or not to go with the quad or i7. I dont remember the name of the thread and no it was not named quad or i7 i remember that.

Dang u guys are like little dogs, does it seriously matter that much to you guys seriousy, time to get a life dont you think ?

how am i supposed to search for something when i dont even remember the thread name, it was not my thread, it was someone elses and they where debating whether or not to go with the quad or i7. I dont remember the name of the thread and no it was not named quad or i7 i remember that.

Dang u guys are like little dogs, does it seriously matter that much to you guys seriousy, time to get a life dont you think ?

Nope. they will continue to bug you about it until you find it, or say that you never said it.

I don't get why it is a big deal to anyone.

Nope. they will continue to bug you about it until you find it, or say that you never said it.

Did you read the showdown thread? He seems to make statements without backing them up.

I'd seriously like to see you backup your statements for once.

what kind of statements did i make that i did not back up lol ????

the one where i said the 295 beats the x2 in almost every game bench, if you would like me to pruve that, please say the word and i will, i even gave a link to my prufe in that showdown thread but please enlighten me on what i said and did not backup smart one

i agree man, but some people are just ignorant and stupid

what kind of statements did i make that i did not back up lol ????

my rig is still better, q6700 beats your xeon hands down, my 295 beats that x2 hands down, rohans i7 beats my q6700 and your xeon hands down, his core 216's in sli beat your x2 and they are basically equal to my 295 in performance.
http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=85817&page=12

Ughh, Tech can you just do the tests properly. It's really bugging me. -.-
But I do love how Tech is the only one without a win and is stating that his rig beats Worships hands down even though he lost every benchmark he posted....:p
I've lost count of how many times you've said that. I really don't care, just run the benchmarks.

^

i agree man, but some people are just ignorant and stupid
Excuse me? :rolleyes:

lol actually i did win at a bench, a "REAL" gamers bench. They where using their stupid furmark and crap which is not known at all. My Q6700 WOOPED worships cpu in vantage with physX off, his score was like 8.6k with an oc of 4+ and my cpu got 12.6k or something like dat with an oc of 3.5.

I pruved that the 295 beats the x2 in almost every game bench, i gave a link to game benchs, if u want pruve go back to that thread and look for the link yourself.

How is my rig better than worships well lets see here

GTX 295
ICQ Q6700 @ 3.5
790i Ultra
Antec 1200
Corsair TX850
Corsair DDR3 XMS3 DHX @ 1600

on paper my rig is better than his, if you really like to be so ignorant go do your research and all my statements will be backed up.

Rohans cpu beats worships and my cpu, his vantage score without physX would be around 18k since my friend with the same i7 got 16k at stock clocks.

Also i did every bench correctly, i did every single bench like everyone else did. I was even generous enough to turn off physX because someone was moaning and crying the whole entire time about it.

Thank you very much and ur not excused

Actually, everybody stopped using Furmark half way through.

It seems that whenever you loose or you are wrong, you freak out.

Wow. This is incredible. There are more posts in an argument thread than on the threads that help people >.>. we can just settle on "we're all computer enthusiasts and some of us have more money than the rest..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom