I Hate Amd Motherboards

blah blah

In Runtime
i am looking for a cheap mobo for the "brother's computer" and its actually reatrded, beause alot of companies make a 800fsb.........WHY......the processor is 1600-2000mhz WHY MAKE a 800mhz, so i have to spend at least 160 bucks to get a decent board that is pci-expresss.............I COULD KILL THEM

lol, u dont NEED pciE lol ur bro ... mostlikley wun notice the dif between agp or pcie so just get the gigabyte k8ns 939ultra nforce 3 ultra mobo, with an agp gfx card

That doesn't mean that all AMD mobos suck. It really depends what company you go for.

if you dont want to waste money on an AMD PCIex then go with Intel they are cheaper.

What video card are you planning to use?

If its one that is cheaper in PCIex and more stable, such as the lower budget Nvidia and ATI cards then get a Intel CPU and a PCIex board.

Also does he plan to ever upgrade in the future? If so get a PCIex. If not the AGP is better.

i think i might upgrade it for him in the future with his christmas money.........mabye illl just dish out the extra 50 bucks and get the AV8-E deuxe...with pci-e w/e i surrender to ur damn marketting schemes

i foudn a cheap chaintech board, i know it is cheap cause it sucks, but actually how bad are chaintechs, and are ECS any good, i mena i know they are mainstream, but are they decent?

Back
Top Bottom