Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-25-2006, 06:09 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^
Default I got a screenshot "invalid license ID"??

I posted a thread earlier about this but i finally got a screenshot of it, can anyone tell me what this is all about. It happens when i turn my computer on.

^Mike^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #2
In Runtime

Default Re: I got a screenshot "invalid license ID"??

what software is that???

speedy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:13 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via ICQ to ^Mike^ Send a message via AIM to ^Mike^ Send a message via MSN to ^Mike^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^Mike^

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy05
what software is that???
that's what i'm trying to figure out, I've tried and tried googling this but i can't figure it out
Old 09-25-2006, 06:18 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

does it effect anything? does it shut down any software when yuo click okay? because if it doesn't then i don't see any harm of just leaving it. but yet i can see it getting annoying.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:22 PM   #5
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

check programs>startup.. see if there is anything in there. If you don't see anything that might be it, press winkey+r, type msconfig, then check the startup tab and see what all is on there. If a program is starting up on your PC when you login to windows, it HAS to be on one of those.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:23 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronco Rox
does it effect anything? does it shut down any software when yuo click okay? because if it doesn't then i don't see any harm of just leaving it. but yet i can see it getting annoying.
no it doesn't seem to affect anything, but it's very anoying especially since this is a brand new computer
Old 09-25-2006, 06:31 PM   #7
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to mfrostbutter

Well it's definately not a microsoft WGA notice, go to msconfig and post a screen shot of whats in there, see if we can't figure out what's causing this. How often does this happen? Is there anything specific you do that causes this?

*edit- also check your event viewer and see if anything sticks out. right click my computer>manage> expand event viewer and look under application, and system, double click on the events to see more specific info on them, post the results here
mfrostbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:42 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrostbutter
Well it's definately not a microsoft WGA notice, go to msconfig and post a screen shot of whats in there, see if we can't figure out what's causing this. How often does this happen? Is there anything specific you do that causes this?

*edit- also check your event viewer and see if anything sticks out. right click my computer>manage> expand event viewer and look under application, and system, double click on the events to see more specific info on them, post the results here
Thanks for the help, i checked my event viewer and found nothing out of the ordinary, this happens everytime i turn my computer on. I found this process in msconfig which might be the answer.

Old 09-25-2006, 06:44 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

uncheck and restart it to see if that works then.
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 06:48 PM   #10
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Dont just uncheck it. Investigate the file via the internet. And go to the directory, see if anything is out of the ordinary etc.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote