I feel stupid.

lawlonslawt

Baseband Member
But my backspace key broke on my HP Pavilion DV1040, and it's pissin' me off. >_> Is there a way that I can order a single backspace key? I'm laughing at the thought of that being possible, but if there's any way, I'm interested. Full keyboards cost around $50, and all I need is one key. I've searched through the web some, and I've found no solution to my problem.

..and yes. It bugs me that much. I hate pressing on the rubber. :)

Full keybords? You could pick one up for $10 or less :p What type of keyboard is it?

hi,

i think the Pavilion DV1040 is a laptop right ?

and thats y keyboards cost so much ... i have never seen a single key sold by itself b 4.

doesnt mean that they dont but if i was looking id check ebay and then probably contact HP and if they wont sell it its highly unlikely u will get 1

also i dont know if u have any experience in fitting laptop keys but OMG arent they fiddly

Ya unless the keyboards you are looking at are bluetooth than they should be around $10-$20

Ohhhh, a laptop. On my laptop the H is missing, believe me I've tryed everything to get it back on, and it just wont lol. They are a right pain in the arse to fit back on.

Yeah, the DV1040 is a laptop. Everywhere I looked online, all I found were keyboards costing around $50. I got this laptop for free from a friend, and it's three years old. I have no warranty of any kind. :| I find it strange that you can't replace something like that. A backspace key. So small, yet...important. To me, at least. This is my first laptop, so the only keyboardkeypoppingin experience I have is with my desktop, which is an easy process.

I guess I'm at a backspaceless dead end.

Back
Top Bottom