I Dont Know where to put this but... Help!!!

wizard12

Baseband Member
Help!!!!

I just bought an itouch that i have been very excited about. :D I connected it to the computer (windows XP) but it is not recognized by the computer!!! :O I cannot find it in My Computer and it won't show up in Itunes. ;( I Have downloaded the latest version of Itunes and this has not happened with my old ipod. When i connect it there is a jingle in the itouch that i believe means it connected but nothing shows up. I have tried to restart the itouch, the computer and itunes but no luck. I don't get it. I bought it new from the apple store and it was sealed. It is definetly not tampered with. The itouch will turn on but it only shows an image of the Apple USB cable with an arrow pointing to the itunes icon. Can anyone help? :confused:

Ok, so i finally got an Ipod Touch. YAY But when i connected it to the computer i had to reinstall itunes because it did not "see" the itouch. I got this info from the apple support center. Also when i disconnect the itouch and turn off/restart the computer itunes wont register the itouch anymore! I called apple care again and they told me it probably is my computer. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my computer then? My itouch can work on other computers that i have tried but not mine. I don't get it. :confused: HELP!!!!

P.S. I have a 2nd gen nano that works fine.

My itouch can work on other computers that i have tried but not mine. I don't get it. :confused: HELP!!!!

P.S. I have a 2nd gen nano that works fine.

I thought you could only sync an iPod using one primary computer?

I thought you could only sync an iPod using one primary computer?

Yeah but you can sync multiple ipods on one computer. I think that you can use ipods on three computers but not on every computer you see. You have to authorize it or something. This is my primary computer anyways.

Yeah i already looked at that and pretty much everything on apple. That why im asking everyone on the forums.

Back
Top Bottom