I Bought My First Motherboard!!! :d

They added too much crapware and have started to remove necessary OS components so everything fits.

Who releases a linux distro without audio codecs these days? jeez.

It also has issues with instability on certain AMD systems, and compatibility is larking in the AMD64 edition.

why is that?
ive used the 32-bit version from a live CD and i liked it
what is it terrible?

That's what I'm thinking. I think I'm going to install it, just for the sake of it being right in front of me and available.

They added too much crapware and have started to remove necessary OS components so everything fits.

Who releases a linux distro without audio codecs these days? jeez.

It also has issues with instability on certain AMD systems, and compatibility is larking in the AMD64 edition.

It'll be okay with Athlon II, right?

Hey, will you guys help me with some video problems?! it's on my other thread named "Video-Out questions"

That never happens anymore.

If it does, eBay almost immediately refunds you your money and bans the seller.

They are really good on that.

TRUE DAT :D Never had any problems with eBay! I've bought my motherboard off of there, and the guy seems pretty reliable. I also bought my CPU brand new, contacted the guy to make sure it was never opened, and he said yupp! He had a whole bunch of them. :) He is just a reseller. So, I understand that eBay has risks and that you need to be cautious, but I've never heard anyone having problems buying off of eBay.

Back
Top Bottom