I am a computer idot-recved email that freaked me out-can anyone explain??

danimarie

Beta member
I am new to online marketing and I have just started to build a downline where these people contact me on a regular basis. One person keeps emailing me say he has a "proxy program" so he can see me but I can't see him. Can anyone explain to me what this guy is talking about he stated that this should be just between him and me. Can he see what I am doing on my computer? Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am a computer numbskull....I hope someone can enlighten me.

Well, chances are he is just being a dork and trying to sound sweet when he really isn't. He is just hiding behind a proxy so you can't see him. Just ignore him.

By "I can see you but you can't see me" All he is trying to say is you can't see him because of him being behind a proxy, a mask. He can't see what your doing on you computer, but he could get your IP basically.

I should be a mod here, I know so much abotu computers :cool:

MarxSoccer said:
I should be a mod here, I know so much abotu computers :cool:
So why don't you send a pm to david and ask him about being a mod since you know so much about computers.

lurkswithin said:
So why don't you send a pm to david and ask him about being a mod since you know so much about computers.

I think he was kidding........

I wasn't kidding :(

I'm just trying to get a feel for the place too, get to know people. I have no idea if all of you mods are friends or what.

yeah don't worry he should have called it something else then a proxy if he was trying to scare you haha. Don't worry just blow it off.

Back
Top Bottom