Hybrid...

Hehe :p 3000 posts, wow :D

Yeah, I'm really lost on this erm...motherboard thing

Only thing I'd drink by the way is WKD...don't like any other alcoholic drinks. They taste all the same to me...

wats wkd?? the only booze i like is whiskey and rum and such. i dont like beer or wine. hmmm mebbe we should make a booze thread...

lol, yea probably you should since everyone is goin to start listing their favourite drinks. I like everything, but i'm siick of labatt blue since my dad works for them :p

WKD...you've never heard of WKD?...maybe its not where you are...

Basically there like alchopops...have certain amount of alcohol in them, but have a flavour too like blueberry and stuff like that.
Very nice, and because it has a flavour, I can't really taste the alcohol. Only had a few of them in my entire life though... but I only have to have 1 to feel woozy...talk about bad...

hehe, what you mean? Anyway....about this motherboard... what the heck is it really? I don't think any of us understand it yet... I'm sure its great though.....*trails off*

I can't explain much, because it's so new, but I suppose it'll work in some special situations, for all else is better to run one system, because you have more space in the motherboard for add ons...
And, of course, it's AMD and INTEl, but not purely any of them...

hehe yeah...

I've heard sort of about it, though it says its dual core on the website...yet it doesn't allow for two CPU's at once, so its not dual core is it?...and supposedly, i thought the two CPU business was only capable with Intel's at the moment.

Plus its PCI-E, and I know AMD can support this as well now in some shape or form.

The AMD card will block the Intel option, but it's fast to interchange, you lose more time rebooting...

So..it actually makes processors easier to slot into the motherboard? Like a card? Thats great :D

Back
Top Bottom