Hybrid...

You mean it has dual connections for having both processors in at the same time to choose between them when you turn on?
Or that it can just hold both in a way of having choice which one you buy?

Would be good if it was the first option :p

Though... that link won't work for me to find out :(

EDIT: Sorry...it was just my internet connection:

I still don't understand it though.

Its a dual board for having two processors to speed things up, but does this mean it could hold one of each? Or that it can hold two of the same, AMD or Intel together to maximize speeds on programs which allow it? hehe, i'm confused

It is the ECS PF88, and basically is an Intel 775 board, which converts in about one minute to AMD 939, via a card on the motherboard, that has it's own chipset. The board has two Bios...

OHHHHHHHH WTF!!!!!!

YOU PUT THE AMD CPU ON A PCI-E CARD AND IT WORKS!? WTF THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY, WHY WASN'T THIS MENTIONED BEFORE!??!

I'm confused now....

So....uh?.... I thought an AMD system could support SLI anyway...well all the new boards....so its nothing to do with the processor?

And Banchan, you said its not dual Core? Why the heck does it say Dual Core architecture on it? Unless this means allowing for a AMD or an Intel chip... though I thought Dual Core, meant Dual Core (allowing two procesors at once)

so sorry Banchan but don't have to get annoyed :|

hahahaha, i'm lost tooo, looks like the stupidest design in the world, where does the video card fit? . But there must be an explination

That's what I call a curiosity...
Today are many ones, for example, Pentium D processors are now Budget processors compared to Athlon X2's...

Back
Top Bottom