HP Printer Problem

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I'm having some problems with my HP printer, and my Nan who has the same printer is also experiencing these problems. :eek:

The printer always prints the last page first and starts from the last page and second it prints the second-last page and so on making the first page come out last.

It's not all that big a deal, but it kind of bugs me and I was wondering how I could fix it. I checked the settings and everything is fine. I am running microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (SP2)

When you go to print, in whatever program I am assuming you are using Word or something similar. It will bring up the print options box, where it has copies usually to the right of the window, there will be a tick box with collate next to it. Untick that and it will print the first page first and so on.

It will me you then shuffling the papers to bring the first page back to the front, which can be specially annoying if you are printing a large document.

Its not to do with it being HP its just a general option for all printers.

Okay, thanks for your help. I will try that out. Yes, collate is enabled in Microsoft Word.

:D Thanks for the quick response, I will give you some rep for that.

Back
Top Bottom