HP Pavilion Elite m9047c Desktop

mwf140

Beta member
I need some help with my PC my video card is not working property. i want to replace can anyone tell whats the best option for me i don't want to expend whole a lot money tnks a lot to everyone.......or what do i need to upgrade the video card

spec:

Features Product number GQ498AA Hardware Base processor Core 2 Quad Q6600 (K) 2.4 GHz (95W) 1066 MHz front side bus Socket 775 Chipset Intel G33 Express Motherboard Manufacturer: Asus Motherboard Name: IPIBL-LA HP/Compaq motherboard name: Berkeley-GL8E Memory Component Attributes Memory Installed 3 GB Maximum allowed 8 GB (4 x 2 GB) (64-bit OS) 4 GB* (4 x 1 GB) (32-bit OS) *Actual available memory may be less Speed supported PC2-5300 MB/sec Type 240 pin

how much are you willing to spend?
and looks looks like that computer has pci express x16

i don't know but i don't want pay like 300 for whatever i need . i need something that has a good performance but cheap i'm not a gamer or anything like that
like to watch streaming videos and movies online
thanks

Firstly, I find the way you listed the specs a little confusing. Do you know if you are running a dedicated graphics card right now, or is it onboard graphics? (an easy way to tell is to look at the rear of your desktop. If your monitor's port is with all of the other outputs (keyboard, usb, etc), then it's onboard. If you have a monitor down below (in one of those "slots") then it's dedicated.

If it's onboard and you are having issues, that's not typical of onboard graphics...especially for streaming vids and movies (very low graphics requirements). If it's dedicated, there *could* be a problem with the card, but there are other things to check first.

What exactly is wrong? You didn't specify your problem. Why don't you let us help you figure out if it's really the GPU that's the problem before you throw money down the drain.

tnk I Look and is onboard. well not a big deal I want start playing some games and upgrade for better performace has a TV-tuner adapter and hdmi to
so i llike to upgrade. tnks i dont know if make sense

You still didn't specify what problems you're having. We can't help you if we don't know what's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom