HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx processor upgrade

Sethman

Solid State Member
well i have always been pretty damn resourceful but i'm having a lot of trouble finding what factory AMD 2.1 GHZ processor model i have in my HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx laptop. i'm looking to upgrade. and also what processors my motherboard will support.

any advise and/or info will be greatly appreciated
thanks, seth

Hi there, could you tell us what kind of computer you have and good you possibly list your specs! Also, did you try newegg.com!

ok-

my basic specs are-

*4 gigs of RAM
*320 gig HD
*AMD 2.1 Ghz processor
*Windows vista home

any other specs you need?

HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx is the brand and model of computer

>i'm having a lot of trouble finding what factory AMD 2.1 GHZ processor model i have in my HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx laptop<

YOU IDIOT... THE AMD 2.1 X64 IS THE PROCESSOR MODEL YOU HAVE... AND SINCE THEY ONLY MAKE A 2.6 AND A 2.8 (OR 9 I FORGET) THAT IS YOUR ONLY UPGRADE CHOICES... WHICH IF YOU WERE AS RESOURCEFUL AS YOU CLAIM YOU COULD HAVE SIMPLY WENT TO THE HP SITE AND SEEN THE PROCESSOR MODELS OFFERED FOR THAT LAPTOP... ANOTHER SELF APPOINTED PEA BRAIN GENIUS IS IN OUR MIDSTS TODAY I GUESS... LOL

>i'm having a lot of trouble finding what factory AMD 2.1 GHZ processor model i have in my HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx laptop<

YOU IDIOT... THE AMD 2.1 X64 IS THE PROCESSOR MODEL YOU HAVE... AND SINCE THEY ONLY MAKE A 2.6 AND A 2.8 (OR 9 I FORGET) THAT IS YOUR ONLY UPGRADE CHOICES... WHICH IF YOU WERE AS RESOURCEFUL AS YOU CLAIM YOU COULD HAVE SIMPLY WENT TO THE HP SITE AND SEEN THE PROCESSOR MODELS OFFERED FOR THAT LAPTOP... ANOTHER SELF APPOINTED PEA BRAIN GENIUS IS IN OUR MIDSTS TODAY I GUESS... LOL

Don't be mean, he didn't know.
I'm neg repping you.

well i'm just soooo sorry that i hadn't studied every processor made by AMD and known the compatability of each to my new computer. how dare i come to computer forum board to ask for advise about my computer's hardware?please get you pencil out of your a$$ and back into your pocket protector .... ;)

it's always nice to be able to put a name to a face with cocky people on the internet.
682f4908.jpg

anyways, any and all other useful advise is appreciated.

This is coming from someone claiming to be so PC intelligent that he doesnt know how to use the "quote" feature.

Back
Top Bottom