hp pavilion dv200 monitor not showing nothing

shadydawg

Baseband Member
hello all,
I have a hp pavilion dv200 laptop,i tried turning it on an it came on the first time i powered it up.but when i go to loged into my account the screen just went blank(white screen).so i restarted the laptop an went into the guest account an everyhing showed upon the screen.So i restarted an went into safe mode an went into my account an everything came up.while in there i disabled everything on startup assuming that one of them was causing the problem.but i went back an tried logging into my account but it it the same thing...
i restated once again now nothing is coming up on the screen.i was wondering could it be that something is overheating.

Log into your account via Safe Mode, and change your display settings. I'm willing to bet your computer is trying to create a dual monitor setup.

Edit: Just caught the bit about the computer turning completely black. What did you do beforehand? Any dramatic changes?

well i haven't done anything to it.my brother was using it...an you know how people go they never do nothing when they use your things..i chage the display settings buts its still doing the same thing....

Well if 01001010 is right, then you could plug it into an external monitor, and then you would be able to fix your settings.

I loaned my brother my G4 iBook, and got it back with the screen distorted and the HD crashed. I know how you feel. He told me the same thing.

ok it finally came up but it has like this whiteish orange screen up for about 2 minits before the deskto finally shows up..
yah foothead that's how they go..

ok foothead i finally got it i did what 01001010 i changed the display sttings a but it back to the defult monitor.an unchecked (extend the desktop onto this monitor)..it werking fine now thanks 01001010 an foothead for your help..RESECT!!!!!

awww man..i am having the same problem again....i notice that the laptop gets kinna hot..am wondering if the screen doesn't work no more cause something hads overheated..cause when i let it cool down for a while the monitor comes on

Back
Top Bottom