HP laptops - they any good?

joxley1990

Golden Master
How good are HP laptops, my uncles company are throwing aload away, and hes got me one. Are HP any good? I need to put a new hard drive in it and I have not got a clue how..

HP's are nice. do you know which model? and the specs to it? don't worry HDD's aren't that hard

Dude... Are you going to get them for free? I mean damn if there just going to throw them out.. Take them all! And if you really can get them for free, please PM me, and ill take some, and pay for shipping. So thats money in your pocket :D

Yeah, free. Its hard though because the company arent giving them away to be technical. They are throwing them out - but the techine accidentitlly forgot to throw a couple out - damn - he will take them home and dispose of them there. I will ask ArrizX - I will ask.

Ive ordered a 100GB hard drive, and another 1GB RAM - im going to be cruising on this baby.

Got a wireless router already..cant wait :p

But Im really worried about having to put this HDD in, I mean, what do I open, and how, and is is a standard IDE connection...or SATA - I dont know!!

Dont think u plug anything in for laptop Hd's i think you slide them in place not sure though

dude, if your able to get me one too, that would be amazing.. I'd pay for shipping of course... if you think it's possible at all pm or or contact me otherways.

Chris

Ahhh, if one of you wants one they will all want one. You are too far away dude.

Me?! How am I too far? I'll even give you some extra for the trouble if it's possible. Like if it's way to much of a huge deal and it'll be like almost impossible then forget it. I'm just saying if it's possible that would be awsome if you could get me one.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom