HP AMD Phenomâ„¢ Desktop 2.20GHz, 640GB HD, 24" LCD

lonewriter

Beta member
I'm new here and need some advice, I am finally getting a new PC, this old VPR Matrix is about to die on me and I found this model that I like but I have never owned a PC with an AMD processor and would like to know if you guys think this pc is what I should get. It's priced right and I really like it but before I spend that much, I need to know if this is worth the money. BTW, I do some 3d work so I need the extra RAM. Thanks.
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=393836&pCatg=5816

Considering that your getting a nice 24" LCD monitor with that system, that's a right smart deal. It should serve you well for what you are planning to do with it.

Get the HP. HPs aren't all that bad, and that's an amazing deal.

Let's see, if you were building that yourself:
Phenom - $200
Monitor - $500
5 gigs of RAM - $125
Hard drives - $200
Vista - $150

That's almost $1,200 right there, not to mention graphics card, DVD drive, motherboard, case, keyboard, mouse, wireless, memory card reader...

I'd definitely go for it. The only thing I'd say is in the future consider upgrading the video card, but the rest looks great.

Go for it.

These newer bundles are getting more and more affordable. You just can't go wrong with it.

Nice Specs,But Hp's arent the best IMO.

Why would you say that? I understand its your opinion but i'm just curious as to your reasoning.:p

I'm pro-HP on this one, that's a BA system, and I admire HP for using AMD/ATI regardless of what the seemingly countless Intel fanboys say about the Phenoms and the like...

lol

Back
Top Bottom