HP all in one or Qosmio laptop?

nanllyn1

Solid State Member
Well I had asked about the HP Touchsmart computers and what people thought about the touch screens. Well I've had a little time now and I am a little frustrated as the computer I have is not responding well to touch or takes long time to do whatever action I've chosen. I don't know maybe there's a learning curve and I need to be patient. But a lot of times when I surfing the net, I can touch links and it won't do anything or it will resize to 10%. I'm constantly resizing the screen as it sometimes resizes but one tap. I thought it had to be with two fingers and the pinch motion.
Anyway, I don't know if I want to stay with the touchscreens or not. They are not meant to be portable but with only one plug in it makes them fairly portable even though they are heavy and such.
Well now Costco has a nice Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q862 with nice specs and only $1100. Great specs except I wish it had 6 gig of RAM instead of 4.
I'm just so confused and trying to way the pros and cons of a all in one or a laptop.
Leaning more towards touchscreen even though the touch part is frustrating but it is so compact for a desktop but then not very upgradable I don't think. I'm not sure never cracked on open to see if it would be easy or not.
Anyway, just would like some opinions from folks that maybe had the touchscreen and wether they liked it or not. I have done searches but it would be nice to know what you think the pros of staying with the all in one catagory.
Here was my first post regarding my new specs for a TouchSmart 600XT
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=94416
Thanks for your help in advance,
Nancy

Back
Top Bottom