HP 2600n printer problem

Kylothian

Baseband Member
Howzit guys

Anyway, I have a HP lazerjet 2600n printer, I recently got a new laptop and loaded a fresh copy of windows 7 on it. Now the printer works fine in adobe, paint, office ect. The problem comes when I try to print in windows picture viewer, for some strange reason it does not want to pick up my printer, if i go to the dropdown list to select a printer the only options i have is my "pdf creator" and "add a printer". If i try the add a printer, i pick it up everything but then my print spooler crashes and i cant add the printer.
Does anyone know why the printer is not picking up in windows picture viewer? and is there a solution for it. I tried latest drivers from HP but to no luck. This printer is a network printer, i tried adding it directly via cable and still no luck.

Please help
Tnx alot :cool:

I have ran updates everyhing, still no luck. I installed infraviewer that works well for me, but then i came across another problem, when i want to print photo's i can set the aspect in that program but then the picture looks strecthed out or bundled up when i set it to certian dimentions. Where as with windows picture viewer i can print it to pdf and print it from there, the size is right, its not strecthed or squashed, but the quality is horrible.

Back
Top Bottom