How well will I be able to run UT3?

borat_sagdiyev said:
holy fuck....dont believe what MDG says dude...never

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDG_Computers
Wow...that article isn't biased at all... :(

And haha, Intel video cards?? What the...

Anyway, you should get good FPS. There's no official system requirements out, so we can't really say for sure.

And as for the ATI DX10 card, it should be out in only a few more weeks according to this article:
http://www.dailytech.com/AMD+Releases+Final+R600+Specs/article6138.htm

oh, by the way guys, ATi is launching the high end and low end at the same time, or so it is rumored to be. So midrange cards should be coming soon too.

not sure on the release date, but from what i've heard is that all the cards will launch at once.

So, will I be able to find a Directx10 card with atleast the same specs as a 7950gt in terms of memory, clock speed, pipelines, etc. for between 300-450 bucks CAN.

ok first off guys...ut3...comes out in both dx9 AND dx10..so it just has two different disks...but ne ways your computer will probably tackle the dx9 version....also i also have a pent d 925 which is 3.0ghz just like you

it means that

this core runs 3.0ghz...............

this core runs 3.0ghz................

in dual core you dont add them together...because they are not running any faster...but you pretty much have a dual channel highway going on right now...becuase you have two lanes of 3.0ghz which is very good for games that support dual core like GRAW....and haveing 2mb of l2 cache on each core helps a lot too (4mbcache overall)

but ne ways if you want you can upgrade to a directx10 card preferably nvidia lol....but im just a nvidia fan

OMG, stop answering the "how dual core works" for the 5th time, I understand. I just want to know will I be able to buy a Directx10 card with atleast same specs as a 7950gt for about 300-450 bucks CANADIAN.

I know it comes in DX10 and 9, I'm just saying the DX10 version is going to look a lot better, and if you want good graphics, a DX10 card would be a good investment.

Not much is officially known about the new DirectX10 cards coming out, but the 8600 Ultra should do what you want. It's supposed to be about $210 CAD.
If you wait a bit longer, the 8800GTS should be about $420 CAD.

Back
Top Bottom