How to Rip DVD's

brockwed

Baseband Member
Hey, I just got a new laptop with a DVD burner and I want to backup all my movies because they always get scratched. Is there any tutorials on how to do this and the necessary software I need to do it. Thanks so much for your help!

Okay, one more question. It ripped fine to my computer but now it put it into 2 files one called something like TS_Audio and TS_Video. Is there a program that just makes it 1 file. Finally it is like 4 gigs, is there any way to get it down to like 1 gig or smaller? I only have a 160 GB HDD. thanks :cool:

No, i dont mean compress it, i just mean like click 1 icon and the movie loads. Now there are 2 folders 1 for sound and 1 for video and in each folder there are 10 icons.

1 Which program did you use, if it was the latest version of shrink it will burn it staight onto a disc if you have nero or copy2 dvd,
2 Are you just wanting to back them up on your computer to watch? if so then you want a progam that will compress them into avi files. WIN AVI or Super Dvd Creartor, you can convert them back later to burn on a dics if you so wish.

Back
Top Bottom