How to Overclock your GPU(video card)! Guide.

How far do you think I could push an 8500GT? It'd be my first time overclocking because I've never needed to OC my 8800GTS and its not really my computer, my brother is letting me borrow it.

Im not sure try to look up how much Overclocked factory cards have their clocks. Try approaching those clocks and beyond that do small increases and test.

Im not sure try to look up how much Overclocked factory cards have their clocks. Try approaching those clocks and beyond that do small increases and test.

Ok thanks. I see that one got up to 600MHz core and 800MHz memory, thats a nice increase but I will need a 120mm fan to keep it cool.

hi, actually it is a quesiot i want to ask and not a reply. i donot know where to put my questions.i am sorry for the mess.
the point is i want to install my desktop chess game on to my pocket pc.(windows based asus ppc).can you help me how to do that?
appreciated
gojam

because then your idle temps go up, and you dont need extra clock speed when your just browsing the internet.

Errr... this is quite old, isn't it?

Yeah kinda :p

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;778009 said:
Yes this used to be a sticky but got removed a while back since there were so many of them. It would be a great addition if David would make a overclocking section so it wouldn't clutter up other forum sections with stickies.

Yeah it would be nice an OC section, Good Idea!

Back
Top Bottom