How to open exe. files on a mac.

BobbyDRZA

Baseband Member
I am going to be sending a file to somone and it is compressed using winrar and the actual setup file is in exe. format, one friend told me that you cannot open exe. files on a mac, is there a way to do so?

Most downloads should have different options depending on what operating system you are running. But as he said I as far as I know it is not possible, the Mac just won't be able to make any sense of it.

they wont . thats the worst thing about them . i think that the MAC laptops are incredibly sexy . but carnt open exe so i didnt get one

they wont . thats the worst thing about them . i think that the MAC laptops are incredibly sexy . but carnt open exe so i didnt get one

Yes, macs look great but unfortunately there is a lot of software out there that you just either don't have access to or its a huge hassle to try to get for macs. Thats the problem with linux too. I love it but cant get a lot of the software i use for it, so thats why you dual boot!

Read the link I posted, and it gives you quite a few options...

i just thort having a sexy looking computer and having a sexy looking OS makes a good combination. oh well

WOO HOOO 200 POSTS

Back
Top Bottom