How old is your main computer?

I have an HP dv-5 lappy that is about 6 years old. still runs great, i just use it for backup.

Also have a Gateway lappy about 6 months old that i picked up at a pawn shop. i also have a HP lappy, don't remember the model # , that is still running Win. XP, i haven't done anything with it cuz the screen went out on me...still waiting to get it fixxed.

Hello guys!

Do you see your main computer is still good for you? How old is it? Any plans in an upgrade?

My oldest PC is a 2002'ish home built machine AMD processor running WinXP. It's S-L-O-W processor is actually faster than machines with MUCH faster processors "faster" with bloated newer version of winbloated OS.

I replaced a power supply and updated the DVD umm... no it gets to stay as is no upgrades.

My oldest PC is a 2002'ish home built machine AMD processor running WinXP. It's S-L-O-W processor is actually faster than machines with MUCH faster processors "faster" with bloated newer version of winbloated OS.

I replaced a power supply and updated the DVD umm... no it gets to stay as is no upgrades.

10 is a lot faster than XP if you want faster, but the old computer probably wont work with it, and if it does, it won't for long.

I'm afraid Seti is right. I've seen lots of video's on Youtube explaining the advanced setting that are all checked when installing 10 onto your computer.

By leaving all those settings checked, you are actually sending misc. data to Micro$oft.

Back
Top Bottom