How Many Loading Bars?

Mattyl110792

Daemon Poster
Just a question to see how many times your XP loading screen bar goes across when booting up....mine goes roughly 6-7 times on average

How about yours?

Matt

Mine is always 3.5 because of all my optimizing and such. Amazing.
Before I did anything and i started from scratch, it was going at about 12-20.

Mine has increased over the last few weeks, as I have been experimenting with graphics drivers....the other week it was on about 4-5, now 6-7

SheikZ....nice, my mates goes 3 times it's great lol

Matt

This has actually been buggin me lately

When I installed my new hdd i got had like 3/4 of a bar (It wouldnt finish one bar) and I was all happy. About a month later I now have 6-7 bars. Cant figure it out, oh well.

Jk said:

When I installed my new hdd i got had like 3/4 of a bar (It wouldnt finish one bar) and I was all happy. About a month later I now have 6-7 bars. Cant figure it out, oh well.

that happens always, the increase might not be that much but there always is some. Windows is like that, it gets all messed up by itself :D You could always try stuff like defragging etc.

It's been so long since I've checked how many times the bar goes, but I'd say it's about 4-5 times.

Jk said:

The amount of files/programs/drivers Windows has to load will increase as you install software etc, so chances are it's just building up

Matt

EDIT: Just beat me Mummikouri (hope i spelt that right lol)

Back
Top Bottom