How to make a weblink from a saved word doc.

SJ

Beta member
Please can someone help me?

I have recently compiled a crossword and would like to be able to post this at a forum, for the people there to have a go at completing it.
I used a free online program and followed all instructions given to send and access it to my Word prog. I have done that, but now I need to know, how do I get it posted at the forum where I want people to see it.
I have it saved, but when I tried to post a link at the forum, the path shows back to where I have it saved in my docs..obviously. :rolleyes:
How the hell do I get this online? I'm assuming that some weblink has to be constructed, but don't know how.
I have absolutely no experience at doing this and basically haven't a clue what to do.
I have tried emailing the crossword program support, but they haven't got back to me, and that was two weeks ago!
I need to solve this asap, as it may be used for a webzine publication, and I'm running out of time fast!

Please help:confused:

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place too.

btw, I am using word 2007 on Vista for this.

You could take a screenshot of the puzzle and upload the image to photobucket.com or tinypic.com. Or...you can upload the file to rapidshare.com or megaupload.com and post the link of the forums so others can download it.

I have tried photobucket but only using the link from where it is saved. What exactly do you mean by "screenshot?" I was thinking about a webhost, but didn't know where to start. I could try the ones you mentioned. Thanks. :)

On your keyboard there should be a key labeled "Prt Scr". Usually on top of insert. When you hit this key it allows you to take a shot of anything that's on your screen. Then you open up paint and hit paste. The image will show. So put the crossword puzzle on your screen, hit the button, paste it on paint, crop the puzzle out, save it. Then upload to photobucket and copy the IMG link.

Back
Top Bottom