I have recently iMac'd my computer out...It's a windows XP! Here's how to do it:
1) Get the Safari browser for Windows XP which is in one of the following links.
2) Get iTunes for Windows also in one of the following links.
3) Turn your taskbar's colour into silver and take shadow off of the text.
4) Get the signature High-Tech style blue desktop from Apple.
5) Have a wonderful time on your new hi-res, high tech and high speed computer.
Also, see the other thread I'm going to start up on the best way to keep memory on your hard disk.
Thank you! Enjoy!