how to make a copy of a large disk?

lerner1

In Runtime
hello i just bought a copy of the new world of warcraft expansion and im trying to make another copy of it by making a iso of the disk and then taking the iso file and burning it to a dvd+r disk but it wont let me do i have the wrong blank cd or what am i doing wrong? i tried several diffrent programs and none seem to work

why do you want to make a copy of the disk? you can just download the game from the blizzard website, it takes like 15 min. what server do you play on>? im on thunderlord.. elassowipeo is my name. sorry i couldent be more help

my computer is not that fast so the download will be to slow and its alot easier to just burn it to a disk thx tho ill have to check later what server i am, i just started the game and its set up at work

anyone else kno the answer?

You need to use a program that will create an iso such as Nero. But more than likely the disc is write protected and won't allow you to make copies.

But if you really want to make a copy of it (for personal use), then google for a program called Alcohol 120%. I have burned write protected stuff before with it but that was awhile ago so I don't know if it will still work.

Back
Top Bottom