How low can you go?

From 3000MHZ HT On to 1500MHZ HT off. The lowest on the mobo.

The ASRock board made me laugh. I went to underclock and it wouildn't post :p

OMG THEpiGUY do u actually have n e use for that 'ancient computer' ? got that must be running windows 95 . the good old days before viruses and spyware and such things were only for big companies to worry about.

i thought my old dell was an old computer.

P3 1000Mhz 128Mb RAM 20Gb hardrive. i mean on that i had to re image it every month just to keep it running lol.

OMG THEpiGUY do u actually have n e use for that 'ancient computer' ? got that must be running windows 95 . the good old days before viruses and spyware and such things were only for big companies to worry about.

i thought my old dell was an old computer.

P3 1000Mhz 128Mb RAM 20Gb hardrive. i mean on that i had to re image it every month just to keep it running lol.
i have a computer thats older than that. i did used to use it till i fcuked it up and cant get 98 back on it. so its just in bits

dam now i wish i didnt get rid of my computer that had a Pentium ONE lol :D
To bad i dont no how fast it was

lhuser said:
From 3000MHZ HT On to 1500MHZ HT off. The lowest on the mobo.

The ASRock board made me laugh. I went to underclock and it wouildn't post
Mine actually did the same thing the first time! :eek: Wonder why...:confused:

OMG THEpiGUY do u actually have n e use for that 'ancient computer' ?

Haha, not really. It's pretty much a backup for my backup, my brother's old Dell, in the case that I somehow screw up both that one and mine. We haven't used it in a while... It's running ME, so not only is it ancient, it's running a terrible OS that's 5 years ahead of its time.

Back
Top Bottom