how long would my comp last me

consider a small t25 turbo. being ur motor isnt that big itl push that turbo and help with ur acceleration. and supercharge! on that tiny motor! lol i want a skyline so bad. gonna get it in 2007 wen it comes to usa dude! and trd u live in tristate area?

I live in southern california. DOn't know about tristate. We get so many racers down here, it's incredible. People and their SRT-4s going pshhhhhh everytime they change gears. Damn, makes you turn your head. I could add aqua mist injection, DC header, Magnaflow high flow cat, CAI, a 2.2 supercharger pulley to pump out higher PSI, URD(Split Second) AIC 1, etc. That would seriously give some crazy boost. I'll defintely be going over 210+whp with that aqua mist doing a lot of the work.

A lot of Corolla owners, especially the one that I go to school with has an 04 Corolla and he's got:

Intercooled/Turbocharger T-25BB@ 10PSI, Apexi AFC-2, 550cc injectors, adjustable BOV, custom return fuel line, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Vortech FMU, supplemental 125 PSI fuel pump, and PVC intercooler piping under his custom mods. Man.....all on a 1.8L motor.

Ive beaten stock evos pretty badly. My car weighs about 2,900lbs due to the fact that I did some weight mods, and I can always up the psi quite a bit due to the fact that I got fully forged internals, the only bottleneck is the cam. GT mustangs are imo over rated, they make about 230ish rwhp on a 5spd. It cost me about 12,000 to build my v6 (including the cost of the car). I could easily run low 11's if I improved my 60 ft time, and got some good slicks.

guys, my 360 hp Honda Oddessy will pwn all of you, end of Thread. :)
(well it's my dads.. ) ROFL

and i hope it's 360.. or was it 260.. LOL

I'd say 1-2 years. It's agp though, so it might not last you that long. Depends on gaming industry, app industry, and the OS's that are sure to come.

lol my evo isnt stock. it has a pte 50trim in it. and u live in ca! holy dude my cousins live there i go racing with them. but my cusin who lives in tri state area has my old eclipse wich would own! we decided to put the motor in friday. its fully forged internals basically from a 2.0 to a 2.4 stroker and a death head wich is 2mm oversized valves and teh works stainless steel hot tanks everything. port polished intake manifold. racing 3in outlet exhaust manfold and intake manifold is extreme honed. lol can beat this car now. hehehe. also the car has 1000cc injectors! turbo havent decided yet. its either a 60-1 trim or a full fledge custom t4 garret turbo. and a 200 direct port. lol then hes thinking about getting custom interior and lighten up his car a lot and we already got drag radials. and its awd. lol. this will probaly all done by spring. also its gonna get a custom paint if we can afford it after all this. o and hks 272/264 cams. lol this thing is gonna b fast! hmmm think we gonna have to get a parachute. u guys should consider getting a carbon fiber driveshaft it helps so much. or get a aluminum driveshaft. the weightloss on it helps so much. lol so excited to bring it to a dyno and tune it and see wat it puts down.

Well, the guy already sold the cam, damn. So I guess its time to go back to upgrading the comp. How much could I get for my current proc, vid card, hs/f and mobo. Im hoping around 200 bucks.

Also how good are the hs/f that come with the 3000+ amd64's. From what I heard they are decent, and most people got like 2.3 ghz with them w/o going above 40ish degrees.

Looks good, but good luck getting it smogged though. Here in California we have the tightest SMOG regulation in the US.

$200 sounds about right for your parts you listed. Maybe $150.

will the parts I listed come down in price by christmas. Im assuming at least the vid card will since there are so many new ones coming out. Do prices usually depreciate a good amount by christmas time or do the prices remain the same?

thats a pretty nice setup you got on your stang. What PSI you running at? im guessing like 15? You can prolly get a lot more if you go to like 20 or 32...lol depending on if your turbo can take it. But i dont know guys, like i respect the cars that go fast, but they got nothing on classic muscle cars. While you guys put more money into your cars, the value (most of the time) either stays the same or goes down. But like my car, 1967 mercury cougar xr-7, as i put things in my car AND as it gets older, it gets more expensive (assuming that i keep it in good condition). Just my 2 cents.....maybe 3 cents.

Back
Top Bottom