How to get rid of 1280 x 1024 message

darkserpant

In Runtime
Everytime I turn the computer on and this is the part that really sucks, everytime I play a pc game the message box that says for best display results please put your display to 1280 x 1024. My display settings are on 1280 x 1024. The problem is this message box apears every 2 minutes on the game I'm playing and it takes 15 seconds till it goes away. So every 2 minutes I have to pause the game and it is getting really anoying. If anybody can help me I would really apreciate it. Thanks

Are you sure the message is coming from the game? that message usually comes from the monitor.

Even though you have your windows res set to 1280 x 1024 you also need to ensure the same res is set in the game video options.

Everytime I turn the computer on and this is the part that really sucks, everytime I play a pc game the message box that says for best display results please put your display to 1280 x 1024. My display settings are on 1280 x 1024. The problem is this message box apears every 2 minutes on the game I'm playing and it takes 15 seconds till it goes away. So every 2 minutes I have to pause the game and it is getting really anoying. If anybody can help me I would really apreciate it. Thanks

It's part of your monitor, usually in the monitor menu you can disable it.

Back
Top Bottom