How To Get Out Of Remote Lock

dickibobboy

In Runtime
My nephew school computers can be locked by the teatchers so that the pupils can see what the teacher is doing on her computers or they put a picture of a lock on so that they can not be used untill th lock is off or the computer is reboted. Is there away he can press someting on the keybord of anything to get out of it during class? lol

I know of a way, but I'm not about to tell you.

You shouldn't be trying to break the rules like this.

my school uses something similar, their are ways but they would get you in trouble. *Cough*Task Manager*Cough* and ending the program or logging off and then back in from the task manager*Cough*.

But if he does (or you if you are the nephew you speak of) the teacher will immediatly know. I've used/seen many of those programs, and theirs a controll screen showing on a diagram usually which computers are locked in. And if you leave it by either hitting control alt delete and from there either simply ending the task if it lets you or logging out and in or restarting the computer, the teacher will be able to see you or someone is not connected

no he cant get task m. in school they have blocked it off they cant even move the mouse it covers the whole screen

dickibobboy said:
no he cant get task m. in school they have blocked it off they cant even move the mouse it covers the whole screen

are you sure? at my school i cant even move the mouse either, but if you hit controll alt delete you can do it.

Back
Top Bottom