How does everyone secure their computer...

Not heard of Comodo before, but its better than Zone Alarm Free?

I hadn't till 6months ago and have used it ever since, works brilliantly with Nod32, Ive started using there Bio clean now aswell, it just runs quietly in the background and watches for spyware and application changes, I like it, I don't use adaware anymore, no more scans except AV and Ive never had a virus:)

I use AVG Free edition for virus protection and AVG anti spyware and Windows defender for spyware. For my firewall I just use the Windows one.

I don't click on stupid stuff and I use my router firewall. Right now I'm running the trial version of norton internet security that came with my laptop, I'll use that until it expires and then uninstall it and download Avast! antivirus. I don't need a firewall program because I use my router's firewall and thats enough. Plus the basic spyware stuff like adaware is all I need. I use firefox and it's good about not letting junk into my pc.

On my desktop in my signature I hadn't scanned with adaware in a year (can you believe that??) and I scanned it one day and only came up with 80 something critical objects. Now for not doing it in a year, I'd say thats pretty good. Thats how careful I am about what I do on the internet.

i like that my brain is the number one defense!!! idc what program you have if you dont have common since it will do you no good!

Back
Top Bottom