Geforce 7600 GS (next to be upgraded)
Biostar P4M890-M7 TE Mobo
Sound Blaster 5.1 Audio Card
500 Watt Ultra Modular Power Supply
320 GB Ide HardDrive (slave)
80 GB Ide Hard Drive (master)
DVD/RW and a Second DVD player
Firewire adapter

Vista Home 32 bit. Will I be better to upgrade to 64?

I have had this system for about a year. The only problem I have had with it is I have some adware I can not get rid of.

I had to replace a bad stick of the memory.

A quick question. I have a 500 GB sata hard drive new never used. Can I use my same key to install microsoft vista onto it.

Here is a few pictures. I have to do a little bit better job of wiring. Just go this tower in today.

DSCF2140.jpg

DSCF2145.jpg

Nice build. Looks very cool.

If you are installing the new 500GB drive into your current system, you can use the same product key.

Vista Home 32 bit. Will I be better to upgrade to 64?

Since you are on 4GB RAM it wouldn't be a bad idea. 32-bit OS's can't use all 4GB.

I have had this system for about a year. The only problem I have had with it is I have some adware I can not get rid of.

Try scanning with antispyware programs in safe mode. I like to use Lavasoft Ad-Aware. It's free so you can give it a shot if you haven't already.

A quick question. I have a 500 GB sata hard drive new never used. Can I use my same key to install microsoft vista onto it.

Yes. Just keep in mind that you can use only one key per computer. You can transfer it however you like, you just need to uninstall Windows off the old PC.

Why don't you just use that hard drive as a separate storage drive?

Looks like a nice rig. Just from looking inside your case...a little cable management and it'd look Ace! :)

Back
Top Bottom