How do you guy afford all this stuff!!!

Lol.....that was good !!

Yo Johnsellars,

The mixx here just wanted to Welcome you here at CF. Our city here in cyberspace is ever growing strong.

Have fun here, and enjoy the stay....:cool:

Why thank you Mr Mixx.
This Forum seems to be a good one. A lot of in depth stuff ((way over my head)), but some beginners stuff as well.
I have found with the non computer related Forums the conversation is very wishy washy / religious, for want of a better word !!
Hope every one hazd a nice weekend
John.

LOL!!! Why's everybody going into an engineering field? By the time everybody finishes up with electrical engineering, the jobs that you were promised will be a filled!!!

Well you can't find a good job in manufacturing anymore, so I guess higher education is required to get anywhere these days..

Wow. My most succsessful thread.... If anyone was wondering im 16 and live in england. I have the occasional job down the road at my local shooting club and therefore get money very randomly. Ive recently destroyed my computer by proding around inside it. I told my dad there was a brief powercut and he is now paying for it to be repaired! So hopefully I can get a new hard drive slipped in thier without him noticing it....

Back
Top Bottom