image-1211870452.jpg

image-1961834931.jpg

image-1975418243.jpg

image-3648544278.jpg

How to do a post boot/ startup?

How to i start up the motherboard
1. Do i touch both with a flat head?

2. do a use tweezers and bend them making them touch each other

3. Do i touch both pins but at the bottom?

Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Asked by Matthew 1 hour ago 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details

The motherboard is a DAO78L Boxer the order of the pins from left to right is
AUDIOF1-FIREH1-JBIOS1-USBF1-USBF2-USBF3- LEDH1

There are some by the ram and sata ports

GPIOH1-DEBUGH1

The idea is to short-circuit the two pins with your computer unplugged (really have to stress this).

You are free to use tweezers, jumper, or in my case, I usually just use any old sewing pin that I can find. Just connect the two pins somehow for a good few seconds, and you are good to go.

See unfortuanately I cant find the power sw connector i read the manual but it doesnt say where the PWR Connector Is

image-4086902743.jpg

image-3857291181.jpg

It looks like it will be on the LEDH1 connector (item 7).

Hard to say which pair of pins it is, but based on the picture (in your manual) of the removal of said connector, I'd gues the red/white twisted pair, which appears to be the set farthest away from the front of the board.

All you need is a momentary short, I use a small screwdriver to touch the two pins together.

Of course, if you want the machine to turn on, you will have to do this with the power supply, et al, plugged in and switched on. If you short the wrong pins momentarily, there shouldn't be any harm, particularly if the computer is basically off at the time anyway.

Anyway, try touching two pins together, see if you get a response. If not, then try another two pins, etc.

Fairly sure a long time ago I stumbled across a jumper on a motherboard that basically made it so if there is power going into the PC, it immediately powered up, allowing you to turn on the PC, by simply pressing the I/O switch on the PSU; you may want to look this up, to see if your motherboard has this.

Fairly sure a long time ago I stumbled across a jumper on a motherboard that basically made it so if there is power going into the PC, it immediately powered up, allowing you to turn on the PC, by simply pressing the I/O switch on the PSU; you may want to look this up, to see if your motherboard has this.

Nowadays it's a setting in the BIOS. Unfortunately, he can't set that until he can get the board to boot up.

Back
Top Bottom