How do I watch TV on this computer?

Carriefan01

Baseband Member
We finally decided to get me a desktop computer. :rolleyes: But it has so much more than the laptop we were going to get me! :p This one you can watch tv! But I don't understand... how do I get tv on my new computer when I get it. Im going to have internet DSL so it would automatically have tv on it once the internet is hooked up? Here's the link about you can watch tv on it:

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/pro...x/entdt_e310?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn#tn2

You done have to buy a video card with a tv input...you have to buy a TV TUNER...its hooked up into ur pci slot...then you just connect your cable wire into the back of your computer and you can watch TV..as simple as that....only costs about 30-40

get ati, i have a hauppage, it sucks, maybe the more expensive ones are better, my rich friend got an ati usb, its much much better.

Yeah make sure you get a good one..the quality on some of them sukkk make sure you know wat u are buying " you get what you pay for" dont go cheap on this ...

I think there's some misunderstanding tho, it sounds like Carriefan01 thinks that the computer he selected has the ability to watch tv, unlike other computers. All computers can if you put a tv tuner in it. I just say this so that he doesn't pick that computer as if it's special because it can watch tv, if he puts a tv tuner in it. I've never had any luck with tv tuners tho.

Back
Top Bottom