Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-12-2005, 03:14 AM   #11
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer
Default Re: How Do I Right-Click?

It pisses me off so much, my mom will double click on links and anything only needing one click

MarxSoccer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 03:33 AM   #12
Fully Optimized

Lol
Some adults are computer illiterate ... i don't think that they have caught up with time ... this is exactly my situation

dyserq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 03:35 AM   #13
BSOD

Send a message via ICQ to MarxSoccer Send a message via AIM to MarxSoccer Send a message via MSN to MarxSoccer Send a message via Yahoo to MarxSoccer

Yeah, my mom has no idea whatsoever of the new age :-\
Old 08-12-2005, 03:35 AM   #14
Golden Master

Wait till he starts using the 5-button Intellimouse. Far left side button (Back button), Left button (left-click), scroll wheel, right button (right-click),far right side button (Forward button).

Also, don't you guys just hate it when you have this nice email all typed out then all of a sudden, your keyboard moves just a bit and bumps the Back button of the mouse. Your page gets redirected one page back and all that you typed is gone. Or when you want to edit what you type by positioning the mouse to where you made the mistake and your fat thumb accidently bump the Back button again. Very annoying. The Back and Forward buttons are tooooo sensitive.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:35 AM   #15
In Runtime

And also remember that it's not the same right clicking than clicking right...
r53s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:15 PM   #16
Daemon Poster

my dad is always yelling at me to make the computer easier to use. Like every webpage he uses has to have it's own icon on his desktop, lol. His email must pop up infront of him...jeez its annoying.
I dont remember having any problems with computers in my young age, but then again, i started using one at my dad's office at a really young age.
-Samsung 80GB hdd - Western Digital 160GB hdd
wiktorek01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:15 PM   #17
Fully Optimized

This has to be a joke.

If he's that computer illiterate, how's he made it onto the net?
Old 08-12-2005, 01:28 PM   #18
Daemon Poster

that's true
-Samsung 80GB hdd - Western Digital 160GB hdd
wiktorek01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 01:37 PM   #19
BSOD

Haha wiktorek01, maybe a month or so ago I was cleaning up around the computer desk you know, so I was going through alot of floppy's seeing what was on them, and I came across one from like 3rd grade, let me try to find it one sec..
Old 08-12-2005, 01:56 PM   #20
BSOD

AHAHH!!! omg sorry for the double post but this needs it. Haha, I talk about computers, for wheeling, and then I found this two page soccer powerpoint on the same floppy, And look those are my 3 biggest things as of now lmao.. I listend to NSync, OMFG lol. Anyways, here it is..

Hi, I am Mark Snyder. Iím in fourth grade. Itís January 2001, Iím 10. My birthday is September 28, I was born in í90. I like almost any sport you name. I like computers & video games and every school subject especially math & spelling. I also like winter, fall, summer, & spring when it doesnít rain. My mom works as an office manager & my dad works as a cop. Iím, in most things, smarter than my mom. I always have to help her on the computer when sheís stuck somewhere. I have a 4-wheeler that I ride all the time. I do donuts, wheelies, ride on two wheels, go off jumps and all that cool stuff. When I grow up I want to be a stunt devil and skydiver, but I might change my mind. I like music such as Aaron Carter, Bon Jovi, Nísync & stuff like that. Iím an M.T. ( math talented ), Iím in accelerated reader & in T.L.A. ( talented language arts ).