How do I Put video from computer on CD

I make videos and put them on you tube. I have an older friend who doesn't have a computer. I was wandering if I could take all my videos and put it on 1 dvd. Is there a way? Is it do able?

you can download youtube files if you have some sort of plugin, realplayer has a plugin for IE that you can download from youtube.com, so download realplayer and install, now click tools and preferences and then go to the downloading streaming videos at the bottom and tick the enable download videos button, now press ok, goto youtube.com and look for a video and right click and download to realplayer, now it downloads but it is a .flv file, you need a .flv to avi converter which google.com could help you their, convert it with the tool, now from here we have 1 .avi file, now you need to put it onto disk, you could download cONVERTxtodvd from that pm i sent you, now open convertxtodvd and click convert and locate thee .avi file and it should convert and burn onto disk ready for a dvdplayer.

goodluck
sorry I'm tired, lack of info

i use cucusoft video converter pro. it can convert files that you put on youtube to a dvd disc if you want. for the most part. since you can only have like 10 minutes on youtube. depending on the size of the video you can have quite a few on one disc.

hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom