How do i out do a xbox 360

one4stevo

Baseband Member
OK The story goes... My friends getting an Xbox... Now im not a big fan of Xbox or PS2 or anything like that... Im all for pc.. Its good to know you can get a back up copy of a game " Cough Cough " He always goes on about the Graphics...!!! He doesn't know but... Im up for a new system. Guys what can do to out do the so called next generation gaming machine. Without costing the earth. e.g. motherbords,Graphics,CPUz, all that .. I don't want some mega pc just one that's says gee I wish I got a pc instead. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thanks.

Uuumm..well whats your budget, for a PC that he really looks at and goes "Gee, wish ide bought a PC", it will cost quite alot.

King of Kings said:
get an alienware,hell be sorry he got a 360 id take alienware over 360 anyday

wow, obviously! theres is a several hundred dollar difference between an xbox 360, and a decent alienware gaming pc, so anyone would take it!

Alienware is overrated....you could build the same pc at half the price.
Beat an xbox360 with a pc? Thats going to be quite a lot of money. wanna really beat the xbox360? wait till the ps3 comes out.

Tommy Boy said:
Beat an xbox360 with a pc? Thats going to be quite a lot of money. wanna really beat the xbox360? wait till the ps3 comes out.

^^^^Yeah what he said, besides the part about getting the PS3^^^^

I have the 360 so I have to support my people. LOL :D

Tommy Boy said:

It would be easy with quite alot of money, imagine, playing a game at 1600x1200 or whatever, with a really high FPS, like 100, that would bo so much better than the 360

joxley1990 said:
It would be easy with quite alot of money, imagine, playing a game at 1600x1200 or whatever, with a really high FPS, like 100, that would bo so much better than the 360
I'd like to see a setup that can do that and how much it would cost.

Back
Top Bottom